Uterine cancer (endometrial cancer) happens when abnormal cells develop within the inside lining of the uterus. Usually it happens after a woman had menopause but sometimes it also can be diagnosed before menopause.
Despite the cause of this is still not clear, there are several risk factors that can be identified why one woman will have higher risk than the other.
- Endometrial hyperplasia : too many extra cells within the endometrium
- Age : Usually diagnose to those who had menopause or older than the age of 50.
- Excess estrogen : Those who undergone hormone therapy
- Ethnicity : Research found caucasian women are at higher risk
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) : One of the drug use to treat breast cancer
The most popular symptoms are abnormal vaginal bleeding and pelvic pain. While others are not sure sign but definitely should not be ignored such as
- any bleeding after menopause is abnormal, check with doctor as soon as possible
- excess menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia)
- irregular periods, more frequent periods or bleeding between periods (metrorrhagia)
- lower abdominal pain, pelvic pain or pain with intercourse are symptoms of uterus irritation and should not be ignored
|Acupuncture and Herbal medicines|
Besides all the common treatment such as surgery or radiation, uterine cancer patient can try Acupuncture and Herbal treatment as an alternative or complementary treatment. Chinese master from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is famous for acupuncture and herbal treatment. As the fourth generation Chinese Master of acupuncture and herbal treatment lineage he inherited more than a hundred years old Chinese Medicine Treatment Ancestral Formula. Chinese master may help patients to cure or speed up the healing process. Many of his patients travel to Malaysia to seek for his treatment. This is because he has receive a very good feedback so his patients will also refers him to the people they know.